When using Salesforce.com, your opportunities are exactly what they sound like, an opportunity. They are a chance for you to close a deal and become one step closer to achieving your goal. However, when you’re the quota crusher that you are, sorting through a prosperous list of opportunities can be troublesome without the right know how. Below we have put together a six-step guide illustrating how to view/navigate through your opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Click on the Opportunities tab (If not already visible in your existing tab bar, click the plus sign to view all tabs)
- Click the “View” drop down list below
- Click “New This Week,” “Won,” etc. to view different groups of data
- Click the name of the list you are looking for followed by “Open Opps” (i.e. “MFG Open Opps”) to see current opportunities that are not closed
- Click the name of the list you are looking for followed by “Closed Opps” ( i.e. “MFG Closed Opps This Year”) to view won business this year
- Click “Create New View” to find, refine, and search for specific records